sábado, 4 de agosto de 2007

Love, regrets and sorrows.

Today I was thinkin' about love.
Love one another, bein' happy with someone, it's all so much better than bein' one, standin' all alone, wastin' your youth and your love.
Love hasn't found me so many times along these years. I guess I can say, I loved too much and received almost none in return. It should be such a wonderful feelin' love and bein' loved back.
I never felt it, and for that reason I am not a full happy person.
The ones I loved, I loved a lot. Oh I wish they could love me back then, but they didn't. Not even one.
Did you love me any time? You wanted me as your girlfriend but never said you loved me. So no one can comply for I never believed your aim was true. Deep deep inside I believe somehow someway you loved me for a while. But we always did our game, no one ever understood.
So much time as passed between us, and nothin' is left. Not only one memory except those I still keep in my heart. You'll always have your special place there and no one can steal it from you.
but, enough talkin' about you. You're no longer present.
Why? Why can't I take you off my mind after all these years? No one replaced you yet, I guess that's why.
Then my life changed a lot. I discovered me a new self with new likes and dislikes, but somehow still the old self. It wasn't easy to put all these feelings together, but I made it. I'm makin' it.
Met a lot of people. Fell for some, but that's how life is, absolutely surprising.However I had some disappointments, felt a lot of regret and sorrow, I'm still up.
Sometimes I feel incredibly lonely, feel so lonesome I want to cry, but most of the time I don't even think about it.I know the soul who belongs with mine wanders around. I only hope to someday find it.

1 comentário:

  1. Desculpa a invasão mas não consegui passar por cá sem dizer nada ;P

    Apesar de até agora serem poucos, estou a adorar os teus posts.

    You'll find it. ;) **

    ResponderEliminar