sábado, 10 de maio de 2008

Fallin' deep

And here I stand, once again there's something bothering me.
Don't know what, though.
I just wanted to get out of here, take some fresh air. See other things, different people, just get away from my house, the people I know, from everything I know and I have everyday.
Don't know why, need some distance. I was never like that before. What have changed, for me to behave like this?
The only thing I know is I have to study for that stupid s***.
I don't feel like me at all. Outside maybe, but the inside is revolving everything. Everything I knew, and it's givin' them new forms, new concepts.
Why is this sadness? Why, this emptiness? This feeling of loneliness?
It's as my world is falling apart.
Oh, what should I do?

1 comentário:

  1. ::Mocking::
    Um texto que tenta mostrar o quão perdida estás e a primeira solução apresentada é um outro blog com peças feitas pela Daniela. OK, poderia ser pior. EhEhEh

    ::Message::
    Bem sei que estou a falar para o boneco e que possivelmente vais usar isto tudo contra mim, mas mesmo assim digo.

    ::Hint::
    etGay ourselfyay away istanceday omfray everyoneway orfay away eekway orway osay. Iway eanmay everyoneway, evenway ethay onesway atthay endspay or(ay aste)way ouryay imetay overway ethay onephay orfay ixsay ourshay orway osay.

    ResponderEliminar