segunda-feira, 19 de novembro de 2007

I'm an empty seat.

I feel like an empty seat.

Everyone can come sit but they go away a few later.

No one wants an empty seat.

Who wants an old dusty bench in a garden? I know probably I would.

But hey that's me.

I's how I feel today, like an old, dusty bench in a garden.

No one cares about it, no one even looks at it. But it is there all along. Waiting...

The bench stands there.

It's loyal.

I had never wondered my similiarities with that bench.

But the truth is, everyone can use it, leave it, go away with nothing to say, never lookin' back on the way.

And today I feel like that...


1 comentário:

  1. e os passarinhos fazem cacas em cima dos bancos de jardim..mas acredita, há muitos q escolhem aquele banco e gostam q seja aquele banco a receber a sua caca.. n sei s melhora a situação.. mas enquanto n resolverem destruir o banco p construir um prédio ou algo "inovador" (ou não) no seu ludar, o banco está lá, e como tu, muitos outros o apreciam, mesmo sem ele reparar. =)

    (aah e muitas vezes quem s senta, tb dá puns.. ^^, )

    ResponderEliminar